Keeping Your Data and Network Safe
Security IS the Number 1 technology concern of companies large and small. We get many questions from our new clients pertaining to security, such as:
- How do I prevent a data breach?
- How do I get rid of these constant email scams?
- How do I prevent ransomware hacks?
- How do I keep my staff from clicking on risky links?
- What security options do I have with the technology I have in place?
A security plan must address all of these items (and more). A plan starts with an assessment of all your current exposures and your risk tolerance. A risk profile is developed supporting a comprehensive plan to address the greatest risks first.
We can do a risk analysis on your current environment and present you with a tailored, mitigation-based plan that uses some or all of our integrated security services described below.
- Risk Assessments, Profiling and Audits
- Access Policies and Domain Services
- Password Policy; Group Policy Creation and Administration
- Firewall Hardware, Software and Security Updates
- Network Intrusion Prevention
- Data and Email Encryption
- Malware Detection, Protection and Recovery
- URL Filtering
- Wireless Network Management
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Fully Monitored and Managed Equipment Rooms – Power, Motion, Temperature, Camera, Infrared
- SOC Services
- Security Sensitivity and Training
- Business Continuity and Data Recovery
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your security needs. Click below to schedule a consultation.