Security IS the Number 1 technology concern of companies large and small. We get many questions from our new clients pertaining to security, such as:
- How do I prevent a data breach?
- How do I know if I have a data breach?
- How do I recover from ransomware?
- What do I do if my data had been exfiltrated?
- How do I get rid of these constant email scams?
- How do I keep staff from clicking on infectious links?
- How do I improve my Cybersecurity posture, reduce my attack surface and where do I start?
A security plan must address all these items (and more). A plan starts with an assessment of all your current exposures, an analysis of your sensitive data and your risk tolerance. A risk profile will be the 1st step in development of a comprehensive plan to address the greatest risks first.
We can help with a risk analysis on your environment and development of your custom, mitigation-based plan that uses some or all our integrated security services.
- Risk Assessments, Profiling and Audits
- Access Policies and Domain Services
- Password Policy; Group Policy Creation and Administration
- Firewall Hardware, Software and Security Updates
- Network Intrusion Detection
- Data and Email Encryption
- Malware Detection, Protection and Recovery
- URL Filtering
- Wireless Network Management
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Fully Monitored and Managed Equipment Rooms – Power, Motion, Temperature, Camera, Infrared
- SOC Services
- Security Sensitivity and Training
- Business Continuity and Data Recovery
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your security needs. Click below to schedule a consultation.