Data Center and Infrastructure Services
Data Centers and Cloud Computing sometimes go hand in hand, but not always. If you use software that is not offered as a cloud service you may use a workstation or your own server to host that software at your location.
If you need access for multiple users to your software, you likely are using a server with some of or all of the technicalities that go with your server(s) like:
- Securing physical access to the server and the location where it resides
- Providing supplemental AC to compensate for the heat generated by the equipment
- Providing backup power for power outages and associated server crashes
- Monitoring systems; cameras, motion sensors, temperature sensors, humidity detectors and the people to perform monitoring and check logs
- Contracting remote or onsite maintenance of the server’s Operating System and software
- Contracting onsite equipment maintenance and repair
- Supporting backup of the data for Disaster Recover/Business Continuity
We understand your technology and data are critical to your business functions and outages cause significant impact to your business effectiveness, your client interactions and company reputation.
Our datacenter offers:
- 24/7/365 Onsite, Trained, and Vetted Facility Staffing
- Commercial Data Center Security
- Hot and Warm Geo-Redundant Datacenters
- N+1 Cooling with Chilled Water Loop and CRAH Units
- N+1 Power Infrastructure with Primary and Redundant Power
- HIPAA Compliance
- SOC Type2 Audited
- PCI Compliant
- ISO 27001
- 24/7 NOC
- 24/7 SOC
- Enterprise Level Backups
- VDI and RDS Environments
- Mission Critical and High-Performance Workloads
- Uptime Guarantees
- Fiber Diversity
- DDoS Network Protection
Colocation Rack Space
Commercial professionally managed datacenter space to put your existing servers to eliminate the cost of maintaining or building your own specialized facilities and avoiding infrastructure related outages. Lockable rack space is available from ¼ rack and up. In planning for the future, the colo option provides expandability without the hassle of refreshing or adding to on-premise facilities.
Customized dedicated server hardware housed in our datacenter for an affordable monthly fee (OpEx). Many sizes, options and capabilities are available including variable number of processors, processor speeds, memory, storage, network capability, DR options and more. This is a great option if you are due for a hardware/software upgrade and want to eliminate your on-premise care and feeding or move from a CapEx to an OpEx model to better budget your technology expenses.
HaaS – Hardware as a Service (Hardware Leasing)
No server hardware to buy, just use what you need in our commercial datacenter. Need to expand your capability, no problem, you pay for only what you need. We can also provide software licenses on a monthly subscription with terms as short as 12 months.